Educator in the Workplace
Educator in the Workplace is a professional development opportunity for the educational community to increase its understanding of today’s business world and then relate that information back to the classroom. Businesses in the area have agreed to host educators in order to fulfill the Educator in the Workplace requirements. Please take a look at the one page summary of Educator in the Workplace and fill out the registration form. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
Provide Company Classroom Tours
If you are interested in hosting a classroom of students for a tour, field trip or hands-on learning experience, please fill out the registration form below. We will contact your business as requested, and should you be able to host, we will make the connection with the school.
Provide a Classroom Speaker
If you are interested in being listed as a resource for educators should they need a speaker for their classroom, please fill out the registration form below. We will contact you as request come in, and should you feel the speaking engagement is a fit, and someone is available, we will make the proper arrangements with the school.
Share Local Employee Story
The Beaver County Chamber of Commerce, along with many of our community partners, invites you to attend the Beaver County Energy & Advanced Manufacturing Day on April 24, 2015 at the Community College of Beaver County. This day is the culmination of a year-long partnership with all 14 public school districts in Beaver County, industry representatives and community members. This day is an event for high school students to learn more about the Energy and Advanced Manufacturing industries, including the skills and requirements needed to pursue future opportunities in your industry.
We are looking forward to having representation from the energy & advanced manufacturing industries, including all jobs that they represent (from tradesmen to assemblers and engineers to accountants). We are asking that your business considers take advantage of this opportunity to get in front of your future employees, by having an exhibitor space with hands-on engagement at our April 24th event.
If your company/organization is interested in participating, please take a look at the following registration form, Exhibitor Form for April 24, 2015, as well as note the below details:
- Your Business/organization must submit the attached registration form no later than April 10th to EnergyAMday@bcchamber.com or mail the form to: Beaver County Chamber 798 Turnpike St., Beaver, PA 15009.
- Exhibitor Fee: $150 | Non-Profit Fee: $75
- The Event is Friday, April 24th, 2015 and will take place from 8:30am – 1:30pm; Exhibitors must be set up no later than 8:00am.
- With your registration, you receive continental breakfast and lunch for two representatives from your business/organization.
- Your Exhibit Space includes: 10ft x 8ft exhibit space, 8ft table with covering, 2 chairs, electricity upon request, designated free parking spaces, and contact information for all participating school districts.
- Lastly, for the success of this event, for both your business/organization and the school districts, we highly recommend an interactive exhibit. Interactivity presents your organization in the most exciting way and will engage the students.
Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association (PIOGA)
PIOGA represents over 950 members, including oil and natural gas producers, drilling contractors, service companies, manufacturers, distributors, professional firms and consultants, royalty owners, and other individuals with an interest in Pennsylvania’s oil and gas industry. The Pennsylvania Independent Oil and Gas Association of Pennsylvania (PIOGA) is the principal nonprofit trade association representing Pennsylvania’s independent oil and natural gas producers, marketers, service companies and related businesses. PIOGA member companies drill and operate the majority of the state’s crude oil and natural gas, including the Marcellus Shale.