How to use this site
Beaver County Energy & Advanced Manufacturing Partnership is a collaborative effort to connect the dots between education and business. This collaboration will benefit not only the local school districts, their students, and teachers, but also the business community, and reflective industries. This website is to be utilized as a resource for all your questions surrounding the energy and advanced manufacturing industries.
How to use this site:
- Search for resources to be used in the classroom which will help bring to life any curriculum centered around the energy and advanced manufacturing industries.
- Search for outside of the classroom hands-on learning opportunities for students and teachers.
- Find out what skills, certificates, degrees etc.are needed in your field of interest, including job descriptions, pay grade and more.
- Share ideas/projects that are happening in your school, community or business surrounding the energy and advanced manufacturing industries.
- Learn how what students are learning in the classroom translates into future jobs in the energy and advanced manufacturing industries.
- Have your questions about the energy and advanced manufacturing industries answered by business community representatives and industry representatives.
Questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org